“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
Albert Einstein (maybe)
So many people struggle and suffer because they don’t work within their areas of natural talent/genius. Everybody has natural talents, but many people ignore those things that come easily to them, they think that because they come easily they “don’t count”.
Instead they measure themselves by the things that they don’t do well. They rate themselves by they way they don’t get any better, or how hard it is for them to keep up with someone else’s natural genius. They end up in jobs or projects that are demoralizing and draining to them. The natural result is a lack of confidence and self-worth, and lack of enthusiasm for life, and it can be devastating for themselves and their families.
If you want to be successful, be fulfilled and satisfied in your work, elevate your position, be recognized for your genius and develop confidence and self-worth/value you must tap into you are innately good at. This is a HUGE element to finding purpose, satisfaction, fulfilment and mastery.
For some people it is hard to find their own genius without a helping hand, that is why I have a program that will guide you to finding, exploring and realizing your own natural genius, and help you to create a clear map of what turns you on, and turns you off, and where to direct your energy.
In this “Own your genius” program you will:
- Identify your areas of personal genius, so you know what to pay attention to and master.
- Know where you will shine so that you know where to step up and work to your strengths within a team or business.
- Identify your areas of weakness, so that you know what to say no to.
- Plot a pathway to developing a career that gels more strongly in your passion, purpose and genius
- Uncover and remove sabotages and belief that are keeping you stuck
- Develop your self-worth, self-esteem and confidence.
- Grow a career or work that allows you to feel happy, fulfilled and successful.
The Own Your Genius Program we work together once a week for 5 weeks.